A couple months ago I begged all my friends and family to vote for me……daily so that I could win a Chocolate Milk Refuel Grant. Well it worked! I was a finalist for that month and won the grant. They also sent me some other goodies in the mail as an official member of Team Refuel. A running hat, a bag, an ipod arm case (I think it actually fits my phone), an ice pack and a shirt.
Other Team Refuel athletes include Apolo Ohno, Chris Bosh, Dana Torres, Skinny Runner, Emily Sweats and now me!
- Chocolate milk has 9 essential nutrients not usually found in recovery drinks.
- Chocolate milk is a “natural” when it comes to electrolytes. Provides calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium.
- Chocolate milk is a nutrient-laden liquid that helps you rehydrate. Some say better than sports drinks
- Chocolate milk contains high-quality protein that helps repair and rebuild muscles after exercise.
- Chocolate milk contains the right mix of carbs and protein to refuel muscles after a tough workout.
Aka, train hard and then sit back and relax with some chocolate milk.
Thanks so much to everyone who voted! You guys are incredibly awesome!
You too can be a part of Team Refuel. It is as easy as filling out this application and getting your friends to vote.