This may be one of my favorite things to bake, mostly because it is so easy but also because it is delicious! Also, I am not a huge fan of frosting but love cool whip!
- 1 box of any type of chocolate cake
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 jar of chocolate sundae syrup
- 1 jar of caramel sundae syrup
- 1 bag of heath bar bits
- 1 container of cool whip
- Bake the chocolate cake as you normally would and let cool.
- Once cool, poke holes in the cake using a large spoon (or the end of a spoon).
- Pour 1 can of condensed milk over the entire cake and let it soak in (about 30 mins to an hour)
- Pour jar of chocolate syrup over the condensed milk and let soak in (you may need to heat the chocolate syrup up to pour it on top)
- Pour jar of caramel syrup over the chocolate syrup.
- Next, sprinkle a thin layer of heath bar bits over the caramel layer.
- Cover the cake with cool whip
- Top with the rest of the heath bar bits
- And enjoy! oops doesn’t last long!
I have heard this cake called by another name but will not call it that since my family reads my blog 🙂 or at least I think they do….