I hope that it is no secret that I LOVE PINTEREST! Even though on many occasions I call it Pint-er-est, instead of Pin-ter-est. I have founds so many home ideas, recipes, tips & tricks, running/fitness ideas and tons of wedding stuff.
So far I have attempted very few of the home craft ideas but I have gone to town on the recipes I have found. I have one board for “Bakery” where I keep all my desert pins and another board called “Food I want to cook but probably won’t”, which contains actual food. Then I created a board where I pin all the stuff I have actually made called “Made It! #boom”
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Bars
- These were fairly easy to make, I would double the cream cheese layer though.
- Also, I was lazy and instead of using their Caramel recipe, I just drizzled caramel sundae sauce on top.
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- These were so delicious. Also easy to make.
- Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
- I would call these cinnamon rolls rather than cupcakes because they are rolled. I was nervous about how these would come out but they came out perfect and the left overs heated up very well.
- Caramel Brownies
- These came out very tasty, however, mine do not look like the picture. They were very messy and fell apart but were still delicious. It could be because I used a box mix and caramel sundae sauce. I was being lazy again.
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip
- When I saw how easy this recipe was I was like no way it comes out that good. It only had 4 ingredients. But it is AMAZING! Perfect for parties and super easy.
- Chocolate Cake
- Ok, so this is actually mine that I put on pinterest but its really good.
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- I was supposed to make these for a bacon themed party. Yes, those actually exist. But I was a little nervous about them so I made them at home to test them out. They were really good. However, it is something you want to make and eat right away. Not make and sit out or reheat.
- Crecent Marshmallow Rolls
- I’ve seen these with a bunch of different names. I tried them and they are good but also something you want to cook and then eat right away.
- Cucumber Boats
- I used these as a side with buffalo chicken dishes since they are easy to make and cool your mouth down after eating spicy foods.
- Enchilada Chicken Dip
- Just made this last weekend. Barely lasted 2 days. It was very good. Can’t wait to make it for a party. I tried it with both tortilla chips and fritos and both were very good.
- Lemon Buddies
- I think you really have to like lemon and sugar to like these. I was not a fan of them, I prefer the Muddy buddies version.
- Pea Salad
- I am not a huge pea fan but I made this anyways. I added a hard boiled egg to it but it was still just ok. The leftovers were not very good.
- Pink Marshmallow, Strawberry, Cake Ball Kabobs (I can’t find the actual name)
- I made these for my little sister’s birthday party last year. I am horrible at melting chocolate so the cake balls dipped in chocolate and the marshmallows dipped in chocolate weren’t very pretty but were fun for little kids to eat.
- Pumpkin French Toast
- I can’t wait to make these in the fall again. It was so easy to make. I usually keep canned pumpkin in the house in the fall so this is easy to whip up.
- Teriyaki Salmon
- I have to admit I am not a big teriyaki fan but I had a bottle at home and decided to test it out. This may be my favorite dinner ever! I am actually making it again this Friday. Instead of rice I used quinoa with a side of broccoli and drizzled the sriracha aioli on top.
- Toffee Bark
- These have to be my fiance’s favorite thing that I make. I haven’t told him yet how incredibly easy it is to make. Tip: spray the pan before you put foil in it, line the pan with foil and spray the foil as well.
- Sex In A Pan
- I made this last weekend and it came out really well. Only part I had to cook was the crust. Which I made out of crushed up Cookie Crisp 🙂 I also added a layer of bananas on the last pudding layer and instead of shaved chocolate I covered it with Heath bar pieces.
Looking back now at all these things I’ve made, it looks like I can actually cook something.
Are you a Pinterest user? Do you pin and actually use what you have pinned?