I’ve been selected as an OFFICIAL blogger for the Cleveland Marathon! 3rd year in a row!
I am very excited to share my Cleveland Marathon experience with all of you. I have some new topics I want to tackle regarding running as well as a training plan that is very different from prior years. The new training plan should
10 This you might want to know about me:
- I love Swedish fish. One of my favorite things to eat before a run. Also love marshmallows and massive amounts of cereal.
2. My favorite color is PINK! I will never get sick of this color.
3. In 2012 I ran some of my fastest times and then got injured and couldn’t run the marathon (I’m still a little crushed about this)
4. I LOVE running! Seriously love everything about it. I will always be a runner.
5. I am very proud of my Croatian Heritage. Moja Mala basically means “my little”. It makes sense if you see me in person since I’m a towering 5’1”
6. I have completed 68-5K’s, 4-4 milers, 18-5 milers, 12 10ks, 16- half marathons and 10 marathons. (It took me almost 20 minutes to figure that out)
7. I always discover new music months after everyone else does. Gangham style just came out last week, right?
8. Outside of running I enjoy playing flag football, indoor and outdoor volleyball and first shooter video games.
9. I’m an early bird. Usually up by 6:30 0n the weekends. 5 am during the week.
10. Last year I was given the nickname “The Logo” (see below)
If you have any topics you would like to see on the blog feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Getting married in 228 days!