Love Without Boundaries Foundation is a charity that helps orphaned and impoverished children in China. The foundation works to improve the lives of thousands of orphaned and impoverished children through education, foster care, healing homes, orphanage assistance, medical assistance, nutrition assistance, and adoption assistance grants.
If you visit the Love Without Boundaries website, you can read their blog, learn more about the programs they offer, make a donation, and sponsor a child. I have to admit that I couldn’t stop looking at all the cute pictures!
The Running for Hope 5K race will begin at 8am at Kopf Family Reservation in Avon Lake. It is $20 for pre-registered runners and $25 for race day registration. You can register for the race here.
You can enter to win a FREE race entry below!
- There are many ways to get involved with Love Without Boundaries. Leave a comment below telling me one.
- Like the Running For Hope Facebook page Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Share this post on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Follow @LoveWB on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Twitter users can get an extra entry each day by tweeting: “I want to race in the Running For Hope 5K to benefit @LoveWB on June 29th 2013 https://mojamala2.wordpress.com/2013/06/16/running-for-hope-5k-and-a-giveaway/ ″. Leave a comment below for each day you tweet this.
You have until Sunday, June 23rd at 11:59PM to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday June 24th.
Disclosure: I’m very sad that I have to miss this race but it’s the same day as my bachelorette party and my maid of honor might kill me for being late. Thoughts and opinions are my own and one of my readers will receive a free race entry.