And the winner is…..
Thanks to everyone who entered and have fun at this great local race!
Hey Hey Hey!!! I have some good news for my readers who are free on May 31st. I have a race giveaway! Pier W is hosting its Copper River Salmon Run/Walk 5K on Saturday, May 31 at 10AM. Hello sleeping in!
I’ve been wanting to run this race for the past few years and have missed out but I did get to watch Ryan run it a few years ago and the course is speedy! It’s a flat course through one of my favorite places, Lakewood! Plus when you are done you can hang out on Pier W’s patio, grab some drinks and enjoy some food prepared by Chef Regan Reik. Registered runners, your lunch is included in your race fee!!! (Let me know how the the Salmon Burger is!)
Why the “salmon run”? It’s to celebrate Alaska’s Copper River salmon season, and the proceeds benefit Cleveland’s Malachi House.
Malachi House, created out of a Christian sense of ministry, serves persons who are terminally ill, without cost or regard to gender, race, religion or national origin.
To be a part of this race you can register here online for $30 (includes lunch!) or you can register on race day for $35.
You can enter to win on The Tambura Runner!
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite place to run.
- Follow Pier W (@pierwcleveland) on twitter (and leave me a comment below)
- Follow Malachi House (@malachihouse) on twitter (and leave me a comment below)
- Tweet “I want to run the Salmon run and hang out on the patio @pierwcleveland http://bit.ly/1jlmvWa” You can tweet once a day until Friday May 16th)
- Like Piew W’s Facebook page (and leave a comment below)
- Like Malachi House on Facebook (and leave a comment below)
Run or walk you have until this Friday, May 16th at 11:59PM EST to enter.