And the winner is…….Zone Defense Blog! I’ll be in touch on how to get you registered!
On Saturday June 28th, Love Without Boundaries will be hosting their 5K run in Avon Lake. I love the help and work this organization does to provide for impoverished children in China, regardless of their needs.
“Love Without Boundaries Foundation was established in 2003 after a group of adoptive parents decided to save a life of a little orphan boy in China.”
Love Without Boundaries provides many surgeries and treatments including:
- Heart surgery
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Colorectal repairs
- Tumor and neurologic issues
- General surgeries-hernia repair, intestinal issues etc.
- Preemie care
- Orthopedic care and evaluation
You have a chance to support this organization by registering and running in the Running For Hope 5K on 6/28. This race is PR friendly, flat and they keep you as shaded as possible. I hear there will be some brighter colored shirt designs this year as well as a $100 gift card to the overall winner to Moxie/Red
What: Awesome 5K Run/walk
Where: Kopf Family Reservation in Avon Lake
When: Saturday June 28th at 9am.
You can register online here for $20 or you can enter to win my race giveaway below!
There are many ways to enter:
- There are many ways to get involved with Love Without Boundaries. Leave a comment below telling me one.
- Like the Running For Hope Facebook page Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Share this post on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Follow @LoveWB on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling me so.
- Twitter users can get an extra entry each day by tweeting: “I want to race in the Running For Hope 5K to benefit @LoveWB on June 28th http://bit.ly/1mn4SbG″. Leave a comment below for each day you tweet this.
You have until Friday May 30th at 11:59PM to enter.